“This was an excellent opportunity for the leader to go to Eindhoven,” referring Klaassen for the camera FOX Sports at the top of next week against PSV.
” I think I’m sick for a few days here, but then the knob quickly. Next week should be better than today. “
Ajax came at the Arena twice ahead, but Christian Santos some ten minutes before the final score to 2-2.
According to Klaassen was there more for the Amsterdammers. “We have quite created a lot of chances. Normally go there sometimes, but today unfortunately. However, it is clear that we are not playing today as the last few weeks.”
Klaassen considered the next week, especially in the defensive aspect should be better. “The goals we conceded were too easy, we have to be critical.”
Cold Shower
Coach Frank de Boer spoke of a “great setback.” “With a victory we were next week with a point ahead of the away match with PSV started. Now with point behind. That’s too bad. So we have to win.”
“But there is no reason for panic “emphasized the 45-year-old coach. “So bad it was not. We have respect for PSV, but are certainly not afraid. We go there with confidence going.”
De Boer took Mike van der Hoorn blame the Navarone Foor 1-1 could make. “I think it was fairly Mike. He should catch him. That second goal just right. I’ve been central defender, but the ball fell just right,” said the coach of the 2-2 Santos.
“I can not say that we do not all have done”, said De Boer. “We had not so quickly have to come at 1-1. We had plenty of chances to make a third.”
Van der Hoorn
Van der Hoorn was allowed lucky that he can play against PSV next week. The defender got in the final Santos with an armful of his face.
Referee Pol van Boekel waved the incident away. Thus he gave the arbitrator that has seen the incident, which the accuser professional football normally not come into action.
Van der Hoorn was shocked when he saw again his action. “I’m bigger than him and had absolutely no intention to hit him, I hit him. That should not, though I do not do it consciously.”
The depot has PSV, who Saturday even left lying points against Heerenveen, still one point ahead of Ajax.
Check out the results, the program and the position in the Premier League
No comments:
Post a Comment