Wijnaldum PSV won today 3-1 against Willem II. © anp.
Georginio Wijnaldum assumes that he stays with PSV this season. The 23-year-old midfielder is indeed interest from several big European clubs, but put Monday signed a new contract with PSV. “The dots are finally on the i, I’m going to sign Monday,” said captain Wijnaldum Sunday after winning the match against Willem II (1-3) at FOX Sports. “I’ll just assume that I stay, otherwise I would not bite marks.”
Wijnaldum commits to the summer of 2018 at PSV, who had taken over Feyenoord. Him in 2011 “I’m immensely enjoying myself at this club, even when I was injured, everyone has really helped me. I assume that I stay, but surely you never know. Soon there will be a club that pays a lot of money, and PSV wants me to go. But the first thing I think of now is that I’m going to bite marks. “Monday
No comments:
Post a Comment